After your divorce or other matter involving minor children is concluded, the needs of the children, your or the other parent’s employment and income, or all such issues, may significantly change. In many cases, you may be facing a modification based on these new facts or believe you are entitled to alter the terms of the Order or Agreement based on such changes. We have handled such modifications for numerous clients and can assert your rights in a modification, and defend successfully against the action if it is not warranted.